We are looking for:
Client Success Manager
Fulltime | Amsterdam
The mission of Hidden Profits Marketing is to help entrepreneurs in the fitness industry (fitness centers, yoga, and personal training studios, etc.) to grow their business. Since 2004 we have been generating (online) leads for our customers with our innovative marketing strategies. We currently work continuously for more than 800 customers from 12 different countries. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement for our international team in Amsterdam Noord that now consists of 50 young and ambitious people.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and results-driven Customer success manager who could help our clients reach new heights! You need to be social, analytic, and communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal customer success manager should engage our customers and create strategies for our clients to grow their business.
About the tasks
- Managing your own portfolio of clients in Germany
- Communicating regularly and productively with customers. By telephone, e-mail, and Whatsapp
- Coaching your customers in the field of conversion from lead to customer
- Determine online marketing strategies for your customers, in collaboration with online marketers
- Ensure that all online marketing campaigns will go online on time
- Evaluate and analyze online marketing results
- Report results to customers
How you are
- You have a proactive and hands-on mentality
- Experience in dealing with (sometimes demanding) customers
- You are customer-focused
- Capable of building strong, professional relationships
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Affinity with the fitness industry
- Problem solver
- Eager to learn new things
- Strong planning skills
- Speaks and write German fluently.
- English: good basic knowledge (Hidden Profits Marketing is an international company and the company language is English)
- Basic knowledge to work with various Google products (Gmail, Drive, Slides, etc.)
- Living preferably in Amsterdam or in the immediate vicinity (the office is in Amsterdam Noord)
- Education level: most colleagues have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. The education level is however not the most important factor for us.
What we offer
- Working in a young, international and dynamic team
- Working at the European market leader in (online) fitness marketing
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Pension plan
- 25 vacation days per year and 8% vacation pay
- Individual internal growth plan
- Extensive onboarding program at the start of your Hidden Profits Marketing career
- Flexibility and relaxed working environment
- Weekly drinks with your colleagues
- A weekly company fitness program
Are you the one we are looking for?
Perfect! Email your application directly to email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible!