Internship: Innovation marketing
Internship in innovation marketing with a focus on content creation
The mission of Hidden Profits Marketing is to help entrepreneurs in the fitness industry (fitness centers, yoga, and personal training studios, etc.) to grow their business. Since 2004 we have been generating (online) leads for our customers with our innovative marketing strategies. We currently work continuously for more than 800 customers from 12 different countries. Due to continuous growth, we are looking for reinforcement for our (international) team that now consists of 50 people.
Why Hidden Profits Marketing?
As part of the internship program for Hidden Profits Marketing, you will have an amazing journey in preparing yourself actively to become a professional for the first steps of your career. We are aiming to fulfill 50% of our junior positions with former interns. We need you to help us out. You will be based in Amsterdam, working in the Innovations Department for Hidden Profits Marketing. You will work in a team of online marketing specialists and learn how we plan, test, and execute new ways of online marketing specialized in generating leads in the sports fitness branch.
Here are some examples of the journey you will experience. You will have the opportunity to shape this during your internship based on your progress and performance.
- Being an active part in launching our Hidden Profits Marketing Lab
- Learning the basics of digital marketing (Facebook/Instagram Advertising, Search Engine Advertising, Website building, and Search Engine Optimisation)
- Developing a content marketing strategy together with our internal experts
- Creating content around our tests/marketing insights in the form of blog articles, organic social media posts, etc. with the help of your team
- Managing a bi-monthly internal newsletter
- Research assignment determined by our needs and fit your requirements and choice
- Research assignment for 4th-year students only
- Project management tasks
- You are still enrolled in a university or school program at the start date of the internship
- You are eligible to work in the EU
- You can start in September 2020 or January 2021
- You have a CV and a short message outlining your relevance and objectives for this internship opportunity
- You have an affinity with online communication, social media, and fitness
- You enjoy creating content and engaging with an online community
- You are organized and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have good communication skills, high proficiency in English, and fluency in Dutch
What we offer
- 250€ compensation per month
- A team in an international environment that respects diversity, equality, and individuality.
- A team offering a culture of development, training, and learning opportunities.
- A team with a market-leading position in what we do.
- A team encouraging new ideas, driving solutions, and valuing a collaborative culture.
- A team with an informal and friendly environment.
- Friday drinks with the team
Interested? Perfect, please send your application to email@example.com